Mọi người giúp mình với ạ =(((
Part 2. Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first one, using the word given. Do not change the word given in any way. You must use between THREE and FIVE words including the word given.
6. He is said to be a good pianist. REPUTATION
He has_______________________________________a good pianist.
7. It’s unusual for Linda to get angry with her kids. TEMPER
Linda hardly ever ____________________________________ her kids.
8. The boy does whatever his father wants in an obedient way. ATTENDANCE
→ The boy ____________________________________________his father.
9. You must accept the fact that she has left you. RESIGN
→ You must _____________________________the fact that she has left you.
10. He thought very hard in order to remember the answer. RACKED
He __________________________________ remember the answer.