Nguyễn Công Tỉnh
Giới thiệu về bản thân
Thành tích đạt được
Thành tích đạt được tuần này
Số bài làm
Điểm hỏi đáp
Điểm hỏi đáp tuần này
Bắc Ninh, Huyện Quế Võ
1. She didn’t eat much though she was hungry.
-> She didn't eat much despite her hunger.
2. He couldn’t solve the problem though he is good at maths.
-> He couldn't solve the problem in spite of being good at maths.
3. Mr Pike doesn’t wear glasses though he is over sixty.
-> Mr. Pike doesn't wear glasses despite being over sixty.
4. Although he had much experience in machinery, he didn’t succeed in repairing this machine.
-> In spite of his experience in machinery, he didn't succeed in repairing this machine.
5. Although it got dark, they continued to work.
-> Despite the dark, they continued to work.
6. Although it was noise, I kept on studying.
-> In spite of the noise, I kept on studying.
7. Although it rained heavily, I went to school on time.
-> Despite the heavy rain, I went to school on time.
8. The flight was not delayed though it was foggy.
-> In spite of the fog, the flight was not delayed.
9. He ate all the fruits though they were green.
-> Despite the fruits's being green, he ate all of them.
10. We did the test well though it was difficult.
-> We did the test in spite of its difficulty.
11. Although he is strong, I’m not afraid of him.
-> Despite his strength, I'm not afraid of him.
12. Everybody has great regard for him though he is poor.
-> Everybody has great regard for him despite his poverty.
13. The plane took off though the weather was bad.
-> The plane took off despite the bad weather.
14. He didn’t stop his car though the traffic lights turned red.
-> He didn't stop his car despite the red traffic lights.
15. He studied very well though his life was hard at that time.
-> He studied very well despite his hard life at that time.