Task 2. Order the words. There is one example.
Example: be / it / dry / hot / and / will It will be hot and dry.
1. like / the / will / weather / what / be / tomorrow _____________________________________________?
2. in / the / there / North / many / are / seasons / how _____________________________________________?
3. it / I / is / winter / like / because / cold _____________________________________________.
4. autumn / like / in / what / your / is / country _____________________________________________?
5. often / is / hot / dry / in / it / season / the _____________________________________________.
Task 3. Read the questions. Write about weather in your hometown. There is one example (0).
0. Where do you live?1. How many seasons are there in your hometown?2. What are they?3. What is your favourite season?4. What is the weather like in that season?5. Why do you like that season?
0. I live in _____________.1. There are____________________________________________ in my hometown.2. They are __________________________________________________________.3. My favourite season _________________________________________________.4. In this season,______________________________________________________.5. I like this season because_____________________________________________.
Task 1. Look and write the correct words. There is one example.
Example: We build it to cross a river.
1. It’s a place, often in the countryside, for people buy and sell things.
2. It is land surrounded by water.
3. People go to this green place to relax or do morning exercise.
4. It’s a place for people to visit and see the image of Buddha.
5. It’s a place where you can watch plays and other types of entertainment.
Task 2. Read and tick True or False. There is one example (0).
Last summer, Dad asked me and Mom, “Which place would you like to visit, Phu Quoc or Sa Pa?” Phu Quoc was always in my dream so we chose it. The island was more attractive than I expected. I liked the blue sea, the beautiful white sandy beaches and delicious sea food of Phu Quoc. We really had a great time there.
0. My family went to Phu Quoc last summer.
1. I did not want to go to Phu Quoc before.
2. I did not think Phu Quoc was so attractive.
3. I like the colours of the sea and the beaches there.
4. I don’t like sea food.
5. My family did not feel very happy in Phu Quoc.
Task 3. Read and number the sentences in the correct order. The conversation begins with 0.
Lan: Great. I’d like to visit that pagoda someday.
Minh: I was to Ninh Binh Province.
Lan: Where were you last weekend?
Minh: I went to see my grandparents and visited Bai Dinh Pagoda.
Lan: What for?
Minh: You should. It’s a very beautiful place!
Task 4. Read and fill each gap with one word from the box. Write the word next to the number. There is one word that you do not need. There is one example (0).
Tam went to Ho Chi Minh City last (0) week. It was her first time to the city, so she spent the whole (1)_________ to see it. First, she went to Ben Thanh (2)_________ and tried a lot of delicious (3)_________. Then she visited Dam Sen Water (4)_________ and had a lot fun there. Finally, she watched a (5)_________ in the City Theatre. She really enjoyed her trip because Ho Chi Minh City was more excting than she expected.
Task 1. Look at the pictures. Read and write one word for each gap. There is one example.
Example: In summer, I often play badminton in Thong Nhat Park .
1. Thien Mu is an old ____________ in the city of Hue.
2. It’s always crowded and noisy in the ____________ every morning.
3. Nhat Tan ____________ is very beautiful at night.
4. Our class went to visit Hoa Lu ____________ last week
5. Nhat Tan Flower ____________ is beautiful and colourful when spring comes.
Task 2. Order the words. There is one example.
Example: you / place / to / like / visit / which / would Which place would you like to visit?
1 of / the / let’s / history / museum / visit
__________________________________________ 2. to / to / we’d / the / go / like / zoo
3. is / in / this / time / my / Viet Nam / first ___________________________________________.4. than / Ha Noi / is / expected / I / bigger ___________________________________________.5. fun / park / play / water / it’s / to / a / in ___________________________________________.
Task 3. Read the questions. Write about your holiday. There is one example (0).
0. What’s your name?1. When did you have your last holiday?2. Which place would you like to visit for the next holiday, the park or the cinema?3. Who would you like to go with?4. What do you think about your next holiday?5. What will you do for it?
0. My name is __________________________________________________.1. I had _______________________________________________________.2. I’d _________________________________________________________.3. I __________________________________________________________.4. I think ______________________________________________________.5. I’ll _________________________________________________________.
I.Choose the words in each group that has underlined, italic part pronounced differently from the rest.
1.A. three B. thanks C. think D. father
2.A. feat B. great C. seat D. beat
3.A. watching B. matches C. machine D. kitchen
4.A. washed B. played C. learned D. agreed
5.A. casual B. baggy C. flat D. equalĐọc tiếp...
Dưới đây là những câu có bài toán hay do Online Math lựa chọn.