GIÚP MÌN NHA.In Western countries, electricity, gas, ______ water are no t luxuries but necessarities. (and / or / but / therefore) 39. It was still painful, ______ I went to see a doctor. (but / so / or / however) 40. The examination tested both listening ______ reading. (or / and / but / however) 41. It is raining, ______ I c an’t go to the beach. (so / but / or / and) 42. If you ______ complaining, I’ll leave immediately. (go off / go for / go on / go over) 43. Go ______ until you get to the junction and turn left. (out / on / back / ahead) 44. He took ______ my wet boots and made me sit by the fire. (on / after / over / off) 45. May I borrow your dictionary? I want to ______ this word. (take up / go up / look up / come up) 46. ______ Marcy lost the contest, she managed to smile. (However / But / Although / And)
Hãy nhập câu hỏi của bạn vào đây, nếu là tài khoản VIP, bạn sẽ được ưu tiên trả lời.
GIÚP MÌNH NHANH NHANH NHÉ MẤY BẠN, MẤY PHÚT NỮA MÌNH PHẢI NỘP RỒI
thuộc về 6 BT TR ẮC NGHIỆM TIẾNG ANH 9 GRAMMAR TEST D (UNIT 7+8) Choose the best answer to complete the following sentences. 1. My mother has just bought a house ______ is full of roses. (whose garden / the garden / the garden of it / the garden whose) 2. They wrote ______ the addresses so that they could get in touch. (down / out / in / on) 3. They climbed onto the wall and they couldn’t get ______. (down / on / in / over) 4. ______he has been absent frequently; he has managed to pass the test. (Because / Because of / But / Though) 5. Mary will take a plane ______ she dislikes flying. (even though / because / and / in spite of) 6. She drank it to keep herself warm ______ she dislikes coffee. (although / because / because of / despite) 7. The children like to put _____ _ nice clothes when they go out. (in / off / into / on) 8. Before you go to bed, please turn ______ all the lights. (off / on / in / over) 9. Please turn ______ the gas, I want to cook my lunch. (over / back / on / in) 10. I like bananas, ______ my brother doesn’t. (because / but / and / even though) 11. I shall go ______ you stay here. (and / because / however / although) 12. Jane will be admitted to the university ______ she has bad grades. (because / even though / because of / but) 13. ______ his physica l handicap, he has become a successful businessman. (Although / Despite / Because of / Because) 14. She was absent ______ her cold was worse. (because / or / because of / so) 15. The examination was long ______ difficult. (or / and / but / however) 16. Joh n was ill, ______ he went to bed early. (but / so / because of / however) 17. I’d love to play the table tennis ______ I have to complete an assignment. (and / so / but / or) 18. He likes to travel, ______ so does she. (and / or / but / therefore) 19. The new models are expensive, ______ efficient. (however / therefore / and / but) 20. He failed his examination. ______; she will have to do the examination again. (However / But / Therefore / Because) 21. Students have to carry ______ their duties. (out / in / for / over) 22. He ate the chocolate cake ______ he is on a diet. (in spite of / because / despite / even though) 23. She attended the class ______ she didn’t feel alert. (because / although / so / and) 24. Classes will be canceled tomorrow ______ it is a national holiday. (therefore / because / but / because of) 25. ______ her mother’s sickness, she couldn’t attend our wedding. (As of / Because of / Because / Since) 26. This is the man ______ has asked me to marry him. (who / which / whose / whom) 27. Da isy ______ always well dressed, has won the beauty contest. (that is / who is / that / who are) 28. Her confessor suggests she ______ a different university. (attends / attending / attended / attend) 29. The boss suggested our ______ a vacation. (taking / take / to take / took) 30. The doctor suggests ______ smoking. (me to stop / my stop / my stopping / mine stopping) 31. Yesterday, he gave ______ his evening job. (on / in / up / for) 32. He likes her a lot. ______; he wouldn’t keep calling her. (and / how ever / or / so) 33. He came in and didn’t say anything, ______ worried all of us. (that / whom / whose / which) 34. It can be black, white ______ gray. (or / however / but / so) 35. Is it a boy ______ a girl? (and / but / or / therefore) 36. Internet is a very fast ______ convenient way for us to get information. (and / therefore / or / but) 37. He is going to collect all the bags ______ take them to the garbage dump. (or / and / however / but) 38. In Western countries, electricity, gas, ______ water are no t luxuries but necessarities. (and / or / but / therefore) 39. It was still painful, ______ I went to see a doctor. (but / so / or / however) 40. The examination tested both listening ______ reading. (or / and / but / however) 41. It is raining, ______ I c an’t go to the beach. (so / but / or / and) 42. If you ______ complaining, I’ll leave immediately. (go off / go for / go on / go over) 43. Go ______ until you get to the junction and turn left. (out / on / back / ahead) 44. He took ______ my wet boots and made me sit by the fire. (on / after / over / off) 45. May I borrow your dictionary? I want to ______ this word. (take up / go up / look up / come up) 46. ______ Marcy lost the contest, she managed to smile. (However / But / Although / And) 47. We took man y pictures ______ the sky was cloudy. (though / and / because / but) 48. My father suggest that my sister ______ to school tomorrow. (doesn’t go / didn’t go / not go / no go) 49. It has been suggested that he ______ the election. (forget / is forgetting / forgot / was forgetting
GIÚP MINH NHANH NHÉ MẤY PHÚT NỮA MÌNH NỘP RỒI CẢM ƠN9. Please turn ______ the gas, I want to cook my lunch. (over / back / on / in) 10. I like bananas, ______ my brother doesn’t. (because / but / and / even though) 11. I shall go ______ you stay here. (and / because / however / although) 12. Jane will be admitted to the university ______ she has bad grades. (because / even though / because of / but) 13. ______ his physica l handicap, he has become a successful businessman. (Although / Despite / Because of / Because) 14. She was absent ______ her cold was worse. (because / or / because of / so) 15. The examination was long ______ difficult. (or / and / but / however) 16. Joh n was ill, ______ he went to bed early. (but / so / because of / however) 17. I’d love to play the table tennis ______ I have to complete an assignment. (and / so / but / or) 18. He likes to travel, ______ so does she.
go off (1) / go off (2) / turn off / turn on / set off / cut off / come off / get off / see off / take off
1, you can .... your jacket if you like
2, we forgot to pay the bill and our electricity was...
3, monica didn't want to ... the bus because it was raining
4, ... the machine and give it time to heat up
5, you don't need to come to the station to ... me ... i'll be fine on my own
6, you must drink it up within two weeks or it will ...
7, oh brother! one of my buttons has ...
8, i set the alarm for 7 a.m before going to bed last night, but this morning it didn't ...
9. remember to ... the lights before leaving for work
10, we decided to ... early the next day to avoid the rush hour traffic
39. They decided to go out _______ it rained heavily.
A. but B. and C. although D. so
40. they stayed up late for a new television movie _______ they had to go to school in the morning the next day.
A. even though B. but C. and D. so
41. ________ Lan practices speaking English everyday, she felt shy and timid when meeting the foreigners.
A. And B. But C. Although D. therefore
42. ____the teacher remind her not to talk so much in class, she kept on doing that.
A. Although B. But C. and D. so
43. _______ the weather was so bad, they set off for their trip.
A. Although B. But C. And D. however
44. Her father enjoys films _______ her mother fond of plays.
A. although B. but C. and D. also
45. Lan wanted to watch the parade in Hanoi on the Independence Day___ she wasn't there then.
A. but B. therefore C. though D. so
46. The students wanted to continue their work _______ it got darker and darker.
A. although B. but C. and D. therefore
47. His mother is short.. his sister is tall.
A. although B. but C. and D. therefore
48. _____ their parents allowed them to go on a camping trip, they don't want to join it.
A. Even though B. But C. And D. however
49. Can you tell me the reasons for _______ the Mother's day?
A. celebrating B. celebration C. celebrate D. celebrated
50. We think that Mother's day should be celebrated _______.
A. nationhood B. nationwide C. nationally D. nation
1/ At last I've found the information that I was looking (look, at, for, after)
2/ Tet is a festival ( it, what, which, who) occurs in late January or early February
3/ Are you looking forward (seeing, to see, see, to seeing) Jane again?
4/ ( Even, Even though, Even when, Even if) she can't drive, she has bought a car
5/ What is the name of the man ( when, what, which, who) gave us a lift?
6/ We lost the match ( because, but, and, although) we didn't play well
7/ I'm going to throw these old clothes ( away, over, off, up)
8/ It's late. It's time for us ( go, going, to go, went) home
9/ You should have a(n) (electrician, carpenter, mechanic, plumber) check your motorbike regularly
10/ She is very intelligent. (Therefore, But, However, So), she is quite lazy
Điền " turn on, turn off, go on, take over, carry on, look for, look after, go off, bring up hoặc take off"
1/ Do you want to stop in this town, or shall we....................?
2/ Don't ..................... without saying good bye, will you?
3/ The tap won't....................., and there's water all over the floor
4/ I will never..................this ring which you gave me until I die
5/ The nurse has to...............at midnight
6/ The woman had to.............four children after her husband died
7/ When you travel by plane, you are allowed to.................a hand bag
Some lines of the paragraphs have a spare word but the others don't. If there is, underline the word.
I get up at around midday because I'm usually at a party the night before and I never wake up in time for breakfast. Then I have a nice long bath, get up dressed and called a friend to see who's free for lunch. I might to go to my health club in the afternoon or do some shopping. And before I know where the day's has gone it's time to get ready for the another party. At the weekends i go to stay with some friends or may be I pop over to Paris or even New York, just for a bit of fun! Or in the winter I might go to skiing with my boyfriend. He's got his own house in Switzerland.
Dịch hộ mình rồi mình tick cho, giúp mình nhanh nhanh lên nhé!
165. I didn’t feel like (work) working so I suggested (spend) spending the day in the garden.
166. I used (ride) to ride a lot but I haven’t had a chance (do) to do any since (come) came here.
167. Did you remember (lock) locking the door ?
- No, I didn’t. I’d better (go) go back and (do) do it now.
168. It’s no use (try) trying (interrupt) (ngắt lời) to interrupt him. You’ll have (wait) to wait .
till he stops (talk) talking
169. He didn’t like (leave) leaving children alone in the house but he had no alternative (không có cách) as he had (go) to go out to work.
170. Why didn’t you drink it ? - I didn’t like (drink) drinking it as I didn’t know what it was.
171. Do you feel like (go) going to a film or would you rather (stay) stay at home ?,
172. She told me (look) to look through her correspondence (thư từ) and (take) take out any letters that you had written her. I didn’t like (look) looking through someone else’s letter but I had (do) to do as she said.
173. I liked (listen) litening to folk music than (listen) listening to pop
174. The car began (make) making an extraordinary noise so I stopped (see) to see what it was.
175. He decided (put) to put broken glass on top of his wall (prevent) to prevent boys (climb) climbing over it. (miếng bánh)
176. He annoyed me very much by (take) taking the piece of cake that I was keeping (eat) eating after my supper. (bữa cơm tối)
177. He kept (ring) ringing up and (ask) asking for an explanation and she didn’t know what (do) to do about him.
178. We got tired of (wait) waiting the weather (clear) clearer and finally decided (set) to set out (khởi hành) in the rain.
179. He made me (repeat) repeat his instructions (make) making sure that I understood what I was (do) doing after he had gone.
180. She apologized (xin lỗi) for (borrow) brrowing my sewing machine without (ask) asking permission and promised never (do) to do it again
181. You don’t need (ask) to ask his permission every time you want (leave) to leave the room.
182. I left my door open. Why didn’t you walk in ?
- I didn’t like (go) going in when you weren’t here.
183. Try (avoid) to avoid (be) being late. He hates (be) being kept (waiting) waiting
184. I didn’t know how (get) to get to your house so I stopped (ask) to ask the way.
185. Did you advise him (go) to go to the police ?
- No, I didn’t like (give) giving any advice on such a difficult matter.
186. I caught him (climb) climbing over my wall. I asked him (explain) to explain but he refused (say) to say any thing, so in the end I had (let) to let him (go) go
187. Jame nees (see) to see a docotr soon.
188. I can’s afford (go) to go out tonight. I haven’t got enough money.
189. Can you remind me (buy) to buy some coffee when we go out ?
190. One of the boys admitted (break) breaking the window.
191. How did the thief get into the house ?
- I forgot (shut) shutting the window.
192. It’s a nice day, so we decided (go) to go for a walk.
193. It’s a nice day. Does anyone fancy (go) to go for a walk.
194. I still looking for a job but I hope (find) to find something soon.
195. I was lonely at first, but after a time I got used to (live) living alone.
196. Did you remember (lock) locking the car ?
- No, I didn’t. I’d better (go) go back and (do) do it now.
197. Would you like me (turn) to turn down the radio a bit ?
- No, it’s all right. I’m used to (work) working with the radio on.
198. Would your children mind (keep) keeping quiet for a moment ? I’m trying (fill) to fill a form.
199. If you want the milkman (leave) to leave you milk in the morning, don’t forget (put)to put a milk bottle outside.
200. Nothing will make me (change) change my mind.